wrecked '04 SSS. 30k miles

Posi12Bolt

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey very interested in the rear bumper....and tailgate trim pieces if you still have them....also interested in the glove box trim and the piece under the steering column...the bottom of the dash...i already have a console but dont have the trim pieces for the dash...i need the onstar brain also...what about floor mats? do you have carpeted floormats....i know you said you wont ship the rear bumper but i will pay all the shipping i think that you could ups it...not to worried about the paint on it so you dont have to pack it super great...im gonna paint it silver birch anyways...what about the tail lights? how much? if you wont ship the rear bumper i have a friend in san diego that i could maybe talk into meeting you half way or somethin please work with me i have been looking for a long time for a complete ss bumper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
parting it out, let me know what you need and what its worth to ya! :cheers:

4L65e - $1,000 + shipping

complete center console and trim (perfect for RC conversions) - $400 shipped to lower 48

many many more parts...

*sold list*

-rearend

-gauge cluster

-driveshaft

-radiator

-all cladding

-cladding brackets

-front seats

-headers

-sunroof

-SS emblems

-windshield washer container

-drivers rear door

*everything else available as of 08/04/07*

~Brian

th_js_SS_001.jpg

th_js_SS_003.jpg

th_js_SS_016.jpg

th_js_SS_017.jpg

th_js_SS_022.jpg

th_js_SS_023.jpg

th_ss3.jpg

th_ss1.jpg

Hey bud, very interested in the wheels, console, and cluster if you still have them. Let me know, thanks.

The best way to contact me is EMAIL.... [email protected]

Is the console still around?

yup $400 + shipping

Still have the tail gate cap?

no thats gone

Hey very interested in the rear bumper....and tailgate trim pieces if you still have them....also interested in the glove box trim and the piece under the steering column...the bottom of the dash...i already have a console but dont have the trim pieces for the dash...i need the onstar brain also...what about floor mats? do you have carpeted floormats....i know you said you wont ship the rear bumper but i will pay all the shipping i think that you could ups it...not to worried about the paint on it so you dont have to pack it super great...im gonna paint it silver birch anyways...what about the tail lights? how much? if you wont ship the rear bumper i have a friend in san diego that i could maybe talk into meeting you half way or somethin please work with me i have been looking for a long time for a complete ss bumper

I don't think meeting halfway is an option bein thats like a 9 hour drive...

I may send the bumper UPS but it wont be cheap, of the parts you ask about above I have the steering column trim, i MAY have the onstar brain but don't know where thats at? best way to contact me is my email [email protected]

Im interested in the evap canister and the gas tank and the vacuum lines...

I have all that... whats it worth to ya? email me @ [email protected]

i like the leather seats if still ava....and how much..... :chevy:

sorry they're gone

i would like the little tow haul button, sounds little but it was the only thing wrong with my SS when i bought it (still the only thing), if you dont know what im talking about just pm me or post it here!!!

in the shifter?

is there a towpackage/ hitch available??? if so ill take it

yeah, but its not lite... so it would probably he expensive to ship

Need rear cover and the rear cladding. Let me know. I need it bad.

the cover was damaged and the cladding is sold

How much for the rear bumper?

offer?

Hey bud, very interested in the wheels, console, and cluster if you still have them. Let me know, thanks.

console is all thats left: $400 + shipping

do u still have the taillights??? if so let me know thnx

sorry those are sold

• 2 months later...