Attention South FL SS drivers

red00lght

I'm going to do a quickie clean-up job and hang down at towers for a few hours tonight.  Hoping to get a few trucks together. 

If you haven't been, it is on University and 595.

I'll have the black SS parked next to all the Lightnings... :lol:  :thumbs:

Sorry I missed this post before I went out tonight. Went over to Moroso with my buddy in his SRT10.

I've been wanting to hook up with some So Fla SSS folks. Want to get some ideas on my trucks immediate future.

Yeah...I didn't think about posting until it was too late. The show was unbelievably packed last night. I think it was because of the nice weather (for once). The parking spots were filled by 7pm! I got a spot but it was a little away from the action. A kid asked to hear the Corsa exhaust so I revved it up a little and next thing I knew there were tons of people asking questions about the truck. Seems nearly everyone has a Silverado at home or at work these days.

It would be great to get more SS trucks there. I go every Friday unless it is rainy. The only other Silvy there was a '90.

I'm debating heading out to Moroso on Wednesday night. I've never had this truck at the track so I'm a little curious how it will run! Anyone else going?

Yeah...I didn't think about posting until it was too late.  The show was unbelievably packed last night.  I think it was because of the nice weather (for once).  The parking spots were filled by 7pm!  I got a spot but it was a little away from the action.  A kid asked to hear the Corsa exhaust so I revved it up a little and next thing I knew there were tons of people asking questions about the truck.  Seems nearly everyone has a Silverado at home or at work these days. 

It would be great to get more SS trucks there.  I go every Friday unless it is rainy.  The only other Silvy there was a '90. 

I'm debating heading out to Moroso on Wednesday night.  I've never had this truck at the track so I'm a little curious how it will run!  Anyone else going?

I might go again on Wed. It's supposed to be a little lighter than what was out there last night. We got there at 7:45 or so, and only got one run. They closed the track a couple of times due to an oil/tran fluid spill.

There were no SSS's there. Don't know why.

Keep me posted on whether you're going or not, and I'll do the same.

Yeah...I like to go on Wednesday's because it isn't quite as crowded.  It does kinda suck waiting all night in line to only get in one run!  :banghead:

I work until about 7pm at MIA airport on Wed and then I plan on heading up if the weather cooperates.

Sent you a PM.

Yeah...I like to go on Wednesday's because it isn't quite as crowded.  It does kinda suck waiting all night in line to only get in one run!  :banghead:

I work until about 7pm at MIA airport on Wed and then I plan on heading up if the weather cooperates.

Sent you another PM.

sorry man...i actually went to fudd last night i was starving and craving it ive had my nose in the books i didnt even realize that there was meets! im up all night tonight however we need to get something organized for this crowd down here. one of these days we'll meet up though outsource even if its for a few mins. where do you live again?

sorry man...i actually went to fudd last night i was starving and craving it ive had my nose in the books i didnt even realize that there was meets! im up all night tonight however we need to get something organized for this crowd down here. one of these days we'll meet up though outsource even if its for a few mins. where do you live again?

South Miami, off Miller at 67th.