Stupid freakin' crazy night of rain & storms

SSThunder

Well the storms rolled in last night and we got a lot of rain quickly. Needless to say my basement that hasn't flooded any in years, now has water in many spots. :banghead: My DJ/KJ setup looks to be fine(thank god for speaker stands and the boxes the speaker came in). I had my amp/mixer, laptop and corless mic system sitting on the boxes so just the bottom of the boxes got wet. My 15" sub was sitting on the floor and might have some damage. :banghead: . The basement is used mostly for storage right now. The good news is that it didn't flood as much as it has in the past so nothing major was damaged(I hope). KY got hit pretty hard with rain and lightning last night. Hope all KY members are ok. Lots of flooding.

I just got done sweeping all the water into the basement drain. First time in years the basement has flooded. some stuff got a little wet but for the most part everything is ok. Can't wait till it hits here again tonight :banghead: . I'm sure I'll be cleaning up tomorrow. :eek:

I just got done sweeping all the water into the basement drain. First time in years the basement has flooded. some stuff got a little wet but for the most part everything is ok. Can't wait till it hits here again tonight :banghead: . I'm sure I'll be cleaning up tomorrow.  :eek:

We got quite a bit of rain at my home to. I used to get water in my basement until I treated the concrete walls with this stuff called drylok that I bought at Lowes. I Haven't had a drop of water down there since. :D