Volant CAI question

ss-dude

I got a question for the guys who have the Volant installed under the hood. Do you guys get the Volant Air Scoop for your CAI as well, or no? What can I expect out of getting the air scoop also?

I purchased the scoop along with the cooler; I attached it to the rear of the passenger side air scoop on the bumper. I haven’t had any problems with it, although I worry if it will get wet in rainy weather. :driving:

I got a question for the guys who have the Volant installed under the hood. Do you guys get the Volant Air Scoop for your CAI as well, or no? What can I expect out of getting the air scoop also?

I purchased the scoop along with the cooler; I attached it to the rear of the passenger side air scoop on the bumper. I haven’t had any problems with it, although I worry if it will get wet in rainy weather. :driving:

That was sort of my concern as well. Going down the road at a good speed while it was raining, wouldn't the water work its way up the scoop and go into the box? :confused: