Water leak

SS Silv

Yesterday it rained all day, and when I was driving I notice that little drops of water were dropping out of my reading lamps. The guy who owned the truck before me had a 2 way radio antane installed and I am pretty positive that it is leaking from there. I was wondering if anybody had any leaking problems from there xm or onstar antane's?

Thanks

Yesterday it rained all day, and when I was driving I notice that little drops of water were dropping out of my reading lamps. The guy who owned the truck before me had a 2 way radio antane installed and I am pretty positive that it is leaking from there. I was wondering if anybody had any leaking problems from there xm or onstar antane's?

Thanks

I remember one, maybe two complaints several years ago on the Onstar antenna leaking, but only those couple instances and none in the last several years. Sounds like time for some clear RTV to temporarily keep the water out until you can get it fixed right. :ughdance:

Mr. P.

I just noticed my truck leaks at the ex cab doors. I opened them up to get stuff out of the back and put my hand down on the carpet and it was soaked.... I checked the other side and it was the same way. Seemed to be right where the doors meet, anyone else have this problem???

Oh yeah, sorry for the jack!!! :yellow_loser:

Archived