20X12 Wheels

I just want to know if any one has them or had them, and if they had any problems with them? If any one has a picture that would even be better. Thanks.

You would have to be talking about the rear only correct? There is no way your going to get a 12 to fit up front. In the rear it's going to be tight and you won't beable to run just any generic wheel with just any back space. You would need to get in there and measure everything because it's going to be very tight in the rear. You will also need to know exactly what size tire you are going to run and how much wide the "bag" of the tire is going to be than the wheel.

I just want to know if any one has them or had them, and if they had any problems with them? If any one has a picture that would even be better. Thanks.

You would have to be talking about the rear only correct? There is no way your going to get a 12 to fit up front. In the rear it's going to be tight and you won't beable to run just any generic wheel with just any back space. You would need to get in there and measure everything because it's going to be very tight in the rear. You will also need to know exactly what size tire you are going to run and how much wide the "bag" of the tire is going to be than the wheel.

See thats what I was thinking. Even if I did go with a 35 or a 40 it would still most likely look weird. I mean Im running 305/45/22 on mine and its tight as it is. Thank You.