i knew it would happen...

SSminneapolis

all these ford guys....with nothing to do while their trucks are sitting up on a lift getting fixed...come on the SS site and tell us how bad our trucks are...

yeah all this 5g street race is a little to rice for me...no offense to anyone with a import..they are a class all their own... but with trucks there is always a little more humility involved...a simple :thumbs: and a way is good enough if i win or loose...but i didn't buy my SS to race...so happens there is a few things that i can do to my truck to make it a little faster...maybe faster than a lightening or a harley davidson...maybe not...

in all reality my truck is a daily driver in a state known for bad winters...do i want 500+hp in the winter...probably not...so this winter is going to be my SS's last winter...and come jan and feb...the mods will start coming...

maybe i'll beat one of fords lightenings or HD's modded or stock...i don't really care...as is the same for a lot of folks...but what isn't acceptable is coming on some site and talking about things you know nothing about....

so the people that frequent silveradoss.com that are fod owners we appreciate your commentary and technical advice...but for the few that have show up recently that have nothing constructive to say..keep it in your forum...the talk about who is faster or slower doesn't matter...we bought our trucks for certain reasons as you bought your trucks for certain reasons...

my $0.02...and the vikings rule...

Archived