ITS FINALLY DONE!!

man i thought you fell off the face of the earth, good to see your still around!!!

is little dylan here yet??

Yeah... I've been a ghost lately... busy with personal stuff. Baby's not here yet, due date is November 7th, but the doctors and the wife both are starting to think hes coming early. :thumbs:

I thought you'd end up with an Outlaw...

They're not ready to make a kit right now, but I'm sure they will soon enough.

Next is the dyno tune @ Van Gordon & Brown Racing :ughdance:

Dude, get the exhaust done before you do the dyno tune, It will be well worth it on that LS2. That small single exhaust they come with is way to restrictive :puke:

Edited by SuperSport (see edit history)

Dude, get the exhaust done before you do the dyno tune, It will be well worth it on that LS2. That small single exhaust they come with is way to restrictive :puke:

Already did a cat-back w/ a magnaflow muffler. I wanted to go dual, but the spare tire gets in the way, don't want to cut the rear bumper, and I'm still trying to keep this half way practical... so the custom catback was the only option I had.

Its staying pretty mild as its going to be the DD and "dad-mobile" as my wife calls it, once the baby is born. All I've done so far is cat-back, intake, and some minor tuning.

Things on the agenda is a dyno tune, which I've paid for already... just need to get over to Van Gordon's (probably take a day off next week)

I was going to drop it, but I've heard nothing but problems with both the DJM and McGaughy's kits... Jon's contact at Beltech says theres something in the works so I'll wait for that.

Other than that I've been talking off and on w/ Thorley's about a custom tri-y header setup... but thats not gonna be an easy thing to accomplish... the front of the TB doesn't leave alot of room between the block and the frame.

I've been shopping for a C10 to build up... just haven't found the right one at the right price yet... thats where all my mods money will be spent when I find it. Plans are a nice 22" combo, layed out, 6 link, and a crate 350... just a clean show/cruise truck.

Seems like lately every spare $ has been going to remodeling the house or getting ready for the baby.... hopefully I'll have some disposable cash by the time I find my project.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)