Pacesetters

BlackSS04

I am looking for the part # for LT Pacesetters for my AWD SSS. I e-mailed jet hot because thats were I want to get them coated, and they told me they cannot find any LT Pacesetters that will fit my truck :mad: . Theres something wrong here. There definetly are Pacesetters that fit AWD. Can anyone give me some info on the part #.

whats wrong cali? why did you decide on selling them...i may be intrested...what price are you offering them at?

on my previous truck which was a dodge dakota 4.7 with two cats i put in a dual spintech setup with new performance cats and converted to true duals with x-pipe keeping factory O2 sensors and i had to smog it at a test only before selling it and they DID do a visual and it passed both visual and dyno test. having less cats/no cats or modifying O2 sensors with dummies would be a violation according to the smog center. i would look into another shop. besides you have six years not to have to worry about it anyways!

72C-2265. I have mine coated from jet-hot, I'm not going to be using them anymore because I don't wanna remove my cats...Want em? Heres the pics: PICS

thats only true if there is nothing wrong with them. they can be replaced. what would happen if say a big ugle blow torch were to jump up off the highway and have its way with your kitty?? just a thought.

72C-2265. I have mine coated from jet-hot, I'm not going to be using them anymore because I don't wanna remove my cats...Want em? Heres the pics: PICS

thats only true if there is nothing wrong with them. they can be replaced. what would happen if say a big ugle blow torch were to jump up off the highway and have its way with your kitty?? just a thought.

You got me lost chase, rephrase that.

How come in your first post you said the part # was 70-2265 and now it is part # 72c-2265?

70-2265=uncoated from pacesetter

72c-2265=coated from pacesetter

If jet hot is gonna do the coating, then they order the uncoated 70-2265 set.