calling minnesota guys

impalarasser

hey i was wondering if you guys want to get together before the snow. i was thinking university ave. only because it is right by the collage im going to.  you know takes some pics. and represent. by the way how many of us are in this forum?

University Ave the Lot across from the Mobil Station... I'd try to be there or some place we could grab a Coke..

ok any one who wants to meet up on thursday (oct. 23). ill be across the moble station mnc5 said. ill be their around 9:30 pm. if no one shows up well do it someother time. :D:cheers:

yeah but what about ER...that will probably work for me...where is the mobile station? east or west of snelling?....

also impala...you going to go to the tommy johnny game on nov 1st?...

of course im going to the tommy jonny game. good for the jonny but espn will be there so it will be a great/ hisorical game. :cheers: and i dont know where the moble station is. i thought i curze the strip untill i found it (i know univ. ave is long as hell but whatever). if you want to meet somewere else im down.

ok any one who wants to meet up on thursday (oct. 23). ill be across the moble station mnc5 said. ill be their around 9:30 pm. if no one shows up well do it someother time. :D  :cheers:

My son has a school program Thursday evening. If you guys want to come and listen to a bunch of first graders sing :jester: Your welcome to come :lol:

Arent there more than 3 of us from MN on the board?

I just bought my red ss from grossman in burnsville. I got a tonneau cover, bed rug and headers, corsa exhaust and the supercharger. I get to pick it up tomorrow the 23rd but it wont have the exhaust or magnuson supercharger yet, but hopefully it will have the cover and bed rug plus the giovanna wheels, yep I copied lee lol but they look killer so I had to get them. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday so its not going to work, by the way I live in prior lake.

I just bought my red ss from grossman in burnsville. I got a tonneau cover, bed rug and headers, corsa exhaust and the supercharger. I get to pick it up tomorrow the 23rd but it wont have the exhaust or magnuson supercharger yet, but hopefully it will have the cover and bed rug plus the giovanna wheels, yep I copied lee lol but they look killer so I had to get them. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday so its not going to work, by the way I live in prior lake.

prior lake isn't too far from where i am, bloomington....feel free to drop me a line it you want to meet up...good luck with the new SS.... :thumbs:

Archived