new times

Holty

went to t-n-t tonight and left angry. i had alot of issues tonight that were unexpected. biggest problem is belt slip. all 4 passes i made my belt slipped so bad it was like i let my foot off the gas pedal and then got back in it real quick. very disapointed to say the least. my other issue was i was running pretty rich which is my own fault really. i was running a tune set up for 93 octane, but decided to mix some unleaded shell 114 race gas in with it. as i crossed the traps my wideband was reading 10.9:1 a/f. weather was good though but kinda windy. just a all around shitty night and i'm kinda pissed off.

R/T 0.85

60' 1.728

330' 5.153

1/8 8.052

MPH 84.23

1000' 10.589

1/4 12.736

MPH 105.10

yeah i did the same thing, i added 5 gallons of 109 when i went last weekend and i noticed it was a little richer. but nothing bad. those # arent horrible but your capable of better for sure, Whats yuour best time so far( sucks since we dont have the list to look at) i ran almost the same #'s whn i ran with my 22's last time. what were you hoping for??

i had a strange problem last time out , in 3rd gear from 5500rpms it dropped down to 5300 rpm and then went back up. i dont know what it could be beside tc lock up,belt slip , or tranny slip. Just another thing to do.

yeah i did the same thing, i added 5 gallons of 109 when i went last weekend and i noticed it was a little richer. but nothing bad. those # arent horrible but your capable of better for sure, Whats yuour best time so far( sucks since we dont have the list to look at) i ran almost the same #'s whn i ran with my 22's last time. what were you hoping for??

i had a strange problem last time out , in 3rd gear from 5500rpms it dropped down to 5300 rpm and then went back up. i dont know what it could be beside tc lock up,belt slip , or tranny slip. Just another thing to do.

best time so far is in sig, 12.66@105 with a 1.80 60'. was hoping for 12.50's since i added 90mm TB and a Yank converter.

ditch the 2.8 go back to 2.9. for 2#s not worth the belt slip

ditch the 90mm, if it s not opening up 100% the 78mm is better off

dont worry about higher octane, run for 93, thats whree its at lol

also you worry way to much each run. dont even use the laptop. tune the truck on street then leave laptop at home. the more shit you have to worry about the poorly your times will be. i used to worry about my laptop then left it at home and ran better. you need to not have any worries or thoughts when you stage at the end then worry

btw, just ordered my Reichard Racing pulley.

right on i plan on ordering mine soon also, what size did you go with and how much did they charge?

went with the same as i'm running now, a 2.8. it was $150 plus 7 for shipping. hopefully will be here tomorrow.

btw, just ordered my Reichard Racing pulley.

right on i plan on ordering mine soon also, what size did you go with and how much did they charge?

went with the same as i'm running now, a 2.8. it was $150 plus 7 for shipping. hopefully will be here tomorrow.

Which pulley and what's the difference? Where can I get one.