This thing called ***KARMA***

r8rs4lf

I would like to kinda "pay it forward" and recommend a few people that I think deserve it.  I know that their are way more people that are deserving then I mention but There are e few stand out Helpers here so take no offense it I miss your name (I am going to do 10).  I have not meet any of you but have been a member for about 1 1/2 years and have noticed who helps more then others.

1) MisterP

2) 04CHASE

3) Dylan06SS

4) fox forma

5) Jonmalibuss

6) kaotik1

7) stitches040

8) Zippy

9) Autoguy

10) Benkey

Well thanks but I don't own an SS so I would rather see it go to someone who does!

Thanks again,

Jon :thumbs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. i have one tog header if anyone wants it. btw great iodea i want to see where this goes

which side? Drivers or passengers??

and why do you only have one :confused:

passenger side, i had 5 of them at first two drivers and 3 passengers. the reason being is that when i first went to buy them they leaked so he gave me a back up set to try out and one of them leaked so he gave me one more , and when i tried to give them back tog was no where to be found so i sold one set and now am stuckj with this paperweight. you want it??

I would like to kinda "pay it forward" and recommend a few people that I think deserve it.  I know that their are way more people that are deserving then I mention but There are e few stand out Helpers here so take no offense it I miss your name (I am going to do 10).  I have not meet any of you but have been a member for about 1 1/2 years and have noticed who helps more then others.

1) MisterP

2) 04CHASE

3) Dylan06SS

4) fox forma

5) Jonmalibuss

6) kaotik1

7) stitches040

8) Zippy

9) Autoguy

10) Benkey

I agree with everyone on this list but Dylan??? :jester: I kid, I kid. He's actually a nice guy :happysad:

Although I know half of those names doesn't have the SSS anymore but who ever you wanna give to I'm sure it's good choice.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing but instead of giving someone my hitch cover I was thinking of sending everyone a picture of my hitch cover. :D

I'm in... but like JF-03-SS said those are the guys who deserve the most... they make this forum a great place to be.... along with everyone else... I guess we all contribute, some more than most... which is why those guys are probably the top ten contibutors. :D

1) MisterP

2) 04CHASE

3) Dylan06SS

4) fox forma

5) Jonmalibuss

6) kaotik1

7) stitches040

8) Zippy

9) Autoguy

10) Benkey

Ido really appreciate this thank you, I still do have my ss, but I no longer have a trailer hitch. I would have to say, if I did get picked to default another number to someone who would like to have it. Better odds for the others!h

I always liked this idea and wish it would follow through more, I believe we did try this before and it worked for a short time but if I remember it was a noob who was lucky to get something for free then it just stopped, I could be wrong though.  I hope this works out how it should cause it would be a good thing amoung the members. :cheers:

JF-03-SS  Thanks for the nomination :thumbs: you da man :D

Fox if I remember right it was the free post, you posted you had some item to give away then others would post to recieve that item. Once the item was recieved they had to post they had something to give.

HAHA!! Awesome Alex... great idea. You're like a big, latino, truck driving Haley Joel Osment :jester:

:withstupid: I totally agree this is a killer idea, and I hope it doesn't just end here once again. Thanks Alex for being this giving. :thumbs:

Looks like there are a few heads in now. :thumbs:

I know there are a few members here that help more than others, but like I said, all they have to do is post that they want in and they are in the drawing. Other people cannot post for them. I want to make sure they can use it. As you can see already, a few heads on that list can't even use it.

Looks like there are a few heads in now.  :thumbs: 

I know there are a few members here that help more than others, but like I said, all they have to do is post that they want in and they are in the drawing. Other people cannot post for them. I want to make sure they can use it. As you can see already, a few heads on that list can't even use it.

Yes I do understand that. I have a SS so count me in too :P