O2 sensors

BreakYaNeckSS

iwas getting ready to put my Pacesetter L/T on so i figure id browse under the truck to get an idea of what ill be doing, fisrt thing i noticed is theres is 4 O2 sensors and only two holes on the Headers, which ones go where and where do the other ones come into play...need help ASAP......!!!

The PCM uses the front pair of O2 sensors to regulate the A/F ratio of the engine; the rear pair are used to verify the catalytic converters are functioning. The front O2 sensors go into the collectors of your new headers, the rear ones stay aft of the cats, or you can remove the cats and program the PCM to ignore the rear O2 sensors.

Mr. P. :)

The PCM uses the front pair of O2 sensors to regulate the A/F ratio of the engine; the rear pair are used to verify the catalytic converters are functioning.  The front O2 sensors go into the collectors of your new headers, the rear ones stay aft of the cats, or you can remove the cats and program the PCM to ignore the rear O2 sensors.

Mr. P. :)

Thanx Alot Mr P....Appreciate It..