New Sig Request

Someone If they have any extra time that would be willing to make me a new sig?I like the style on the one I have Just have newer pics of the truck and different girls I would like to add. If possible use all 5 pics.I would be grateful and if you have access to gasolina I would Post some special things for you.LOL THANKS

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

The 5th picture looks familiar ;). If I have time this weekend I'll see what I can come up with. I don't promise that it will be anything spectacular though.

Haha, Well removed the pic since it was your women first...LOL

No worries, you just have good taste :D

The 5th picture looks familiar ;). If I have time this weekend I'll see what I can come up with. I don't promise that it will be anything spectacular though.

Haha, Well removed the pic since it was your women first...LOL

No worries, you just have good taste :D

Well when you are done send her my way... :cheers:

It's not much, but here you go. If you want to use it please save it then upload it either to the site or your own web hosting. :cool:

itsjac_sig.jpg

P.S. Couldn't really see a spot to put the 4th girl with this layout. Sorry.

Edited by 2006SilverSS (see edit history)

Here is an edit with the SS turned the correct direction. Sorry but it was driving me crazy everytime i looked at your sig. Love the sig ... but once I noticed it ... I couldn't stop looking at it ... after I looked at other stuff in the sig :crazy:

post-4784-1160360725_thumb.jpg

Oh and one thing thats for makiing my truck a 55 Instead of a SS...LOL I own a clone...

LOL, I didn't even notice that... I'll have to watch out for that from now on. Sorry about that :banghead: , I was pretty tired when I made it.

Here is an edit with the SS turned the correct direction.  Sorry but it was driving me crazy everytime i looked at your sig.  Love the sig ... but once I noticed it ... I couldn't stop looking at it ... after I looked at other stuff in the sig  :crazy:

Thanks Brother, Appericate it... :cheers: