04 silverado ss

SScrazy

it an 04 all options crome wheels moon roof 30000 miles never recked only performance mods done was a tune and the truck is getting about 17 miles to the gallon average with lots of city driving im wanting 27000 obo

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Edited by SScrazy (see edit history)

it an 04 all options crome wheels moon roof 30000 miles never recked only performance mods done was a tune and the truck is getting about 17 miles to the gallon average with lots of city driving im wanting 27000 obo

Where are you located? Got any pics of the truck?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well just to give you an idea, I only paid $28,000 for my 03 with 3,000 miles on it when it was only 3 months old.

You have 30K miles so I would expect to see somewhere between 20 and 24K for it. Probably somewhere in the middle of those numbers. It will all depend upon the market in your area and if you can find someone that really needs AWD. If not, a new 2WD can be had for not much more.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
need to sell

If you came here just to sell your truck, I think you might have a hard time selling it. Most of the guys here already have one and the ones that don't always seem to want one Cheap!!!

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)