A cool little concept

they are going to produce it but these things take time. i know ill be waiting in line for one. actually ill probably wait a year after they come out to get one. id like to see all the little bugs they will have and most likely get a good deal on a hardly used one. what if the first year they put the ls2 in it and then the next year put the ls7 in it, kind of like the gto and the ssr. so only time will tell.

Un poco exagerado este chico. Si quieren un muscle car para Europa, que nos traigan el Chevrolet Camaro y que se dejen de experimentos raros...

pretty much sums it up....leave the wierd crap out and put in the proven designs

That looks close to the WR car based on the aveo, they were AWD and turbo'd
Looks a little too much like a Citroen for me.

Mr. P. :)

Whats not to like 300whp with turbo and awd :jester: Fun times winter, summer rain, snow, hell or high water! :crackup:

Exactly. I want a turbo AWD Rally car... Something to compete with the WRX/Evo's, but domestic, and able to fit some F A T tires under. Something like 275/40/17's on a car that small would be awsome!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...