Radix GP is on!

Anyone intrested in getting on board a radix Group Purchase. :thumbs:

Drop me a PM I was thinking about doing a pre Sema lets slam magnuson with a group purchase deal!

Anyone intrested please let me know I will let you know specifics when I hear from yah.

or drop me an email

[email protected]

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally someone does something good! too bad i got no money cause i cant save for crap....every paycheck my truck just sucks it up either through the gas or my dreams in my sleep. however next thing im saving up for is this :smash:

great idea

finally someone does something good! too bad i got no money cause i cant save for crap....every paycheck my truck just sucks it up either through the gas or my dreams in my sleep. however next thing im saving up for is this  :smash:

great idea frank

Thanks D now lets just see if we can get some people on board so I can make a good GP price happen for em!

Btw my package includes autometer PhantomII boost and fuel pressure gauges with the autometer pillar pod. No cheezy single pillar deal! :pop:

finally someone does something good! too bad i got no money cause i cant save for crap....every paycheck my truck just sucks it up either through the gas or my dreams in my sleep. however next thing im saving up for is this  :smash:

great idea frank

Thanks D now lets just see if we can get some people on board so I can make a good GP price happen for em!

Btw my package includes autometer PhantomII boost and fuel pressure gauges with the autometer pillar pod. No cheezy single pillar deal! :pop:

I might be on board with this if it goes through. I was going to save up but I guess I could just buy now and install in spring. Don't know if I want a SC truck in the winter around here. :banghead:

Would this group buy cover any supercharger. I may get one for my trailblazer ss and I have a friend who may be interested in one for a escalade.

You betcha it covers any magnuson pm me with specifics and I will get you prices!

damn i would love to get in on this....theres no way to finance though also right? i will be out of the army in 10 days so that means no more steady paycheck haha

I wish I could help you out with finance but keeping a low overhead helps me pass the savings along to the customers.

Last guy that did a procharger actualy took out a personal loan for it.

Might be an option?

Update.. Just hung up with magnuson.

They have a 5% increase in pricing due to material costs..

BUT!!!! BUT!!!!!

I got the pricing set for the GP including the TBSS kits

Guys let me know who's intrested this is defintely a great price.

Pm me or email me for info!

damn i would love to get in on this....theres no way to finance though also right? i will be out of the army in 10 days so that means no more steady paycheck haha

Get a credit card and write a check against it. My CC always sends me checks with a low fixed rate of 3.99% or something like that. The rate stays until the amount is paid off. You can't beat the rate compared to a personal loan(10% or higher).

Archived