Radix GP is on!

I wish I didn't just buy a house, I would be in on this. I Drove Jboys truck man what a good feeling!

I wish I wasn't so far modded allready sometimes I just love the way they sound and the torque is amazing.

The original plans for the VHO did include the magnacharger.. just something happened down the road and my plans got derailed.. but I think in a good way

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I didn't just buy a house, I would be in on this. I Drove Jboys truck man what a good feeling!

I wish I wasn't so far modded allready sometimes I just love the way they sound and the torque is amazing.

The original plans for the VHO did include the magnacharger.. just something happened down the road and my plans got derailed.. but I think in a good way

and we will see this @ M11?? :devil:

is Zippy riding with you?

and we will see this @ M11?? :devil:

is Zippy riding with you?

I think so :driving:

READ: I am not against the radix or getting on this GP!!!

heres an idea, get this list together and then say to them we want the bigger blower, we have a bunch of people ready for it and buying the old small 'old stock' is not cool for your customers. Just an idea.

heres an idea, get this list together and then say to them we want the bigger blower, we have a bunch of people ready for it and buying the old small 'old stock' is not cool for your customers. Just an idea.

I can do that at some point, At this time.. they are not selling that as a kit and I don't belive moregrip even has his running yet and I think he is the first guy with the 122 correct me if I am wrong please.

But the reason I am trying to jump on this now is because the price increase as of Oct 1st is 5% across the board dealer and retail.

I am trying to take advantage of a deal I have to pass along the Radix kits one last time at a very low price versus getting it later at the 5% above the current.

I will make the call today on the 122 for yah if you want to see what the deal is.

btw Joe I have no doubt you are not against it. I know from a little birdy that there is someone here that called magnuson crying allready. Not mentioing names because I don't want to get into it but I will say. All is fair in Love and war.

I just dont want to sink another $2k into a better compressor down the road. It seems like as soon as I get the $$ to make moves, I hit bumps in the road...kids...college...debt...going on strike...

This is the best deal going on these, anywhere you look.

I just dont want to sink another $2k into a better compressor down the road.  It seems like as soon as I get the $$ to make moves, I hit bumps in the road...kids...college...debt...going on strike...

This is the best deal going on these, anywhere you look.

Thanks Joe!

If I extend this to next week say next thurs would that help anyone?

Yep. I've contacted people at another site and hopefully they will get in on this. One already said they sent you a PM. I'm going to check out another site and post up the info there. :D