cleaned airfilter

packjh

for the first time since i bought the brute force dry flow intake i cleaned he airfilter today. Very easy to do the only problem is that it takes forever to dry. I recommend anybody doing this anytime soon should have a second car or let it dry over night. Its been a few hrs and i have it sitting in front of a space heater to speed the process. Just giving some insight.

i think the cleaning kit is cheaper than buying a new filter all together. if i had a leaf blower i diffently would have done that.

Yes it's gonna cost more for a filter but if you had another one then you could put it on and run it while your cleaning the dirty one then when it's clean bag it up and put it away untill the one thats on needs to be cleaned then just swap them again and repeat the cleaning.

i think the cleaning kit is cheaper than buying a new filter all together. if i had a leaf blower i diffently would have done that.

Yes it's gonna cost more for a filter but if you had another one then you could put it on and run it while your cleaning the dirty one then when it's clean bag it up and put it away untill the one thats on needs to be cleaned then just swap them again and repeat the cleaning.

never thought of that may have to invest in another filter