Question about 1/8 mile time

CaliChevyV8

Scan gauge told me I did a 1/8 mile in 9.06sec. @ 70mph. When I use THIS calculator, it tells me I did a 1/4 mile in 14.2242sec. @ 88.9mph. Just wondering if I should even slightly believe either my scan gauge or the calculator? Cuz 14.2242 sounds like a fast 1/4 mile for my mods. And I don't know much about 1/8 mile times.

if you have any wheels spin it will be off, but imo they are still inaccurate.the only way to know is go to the track ,you know the date were going . dont have any hotel's you have to attend to , do you? :jester:

if you have any wheels spin it will be off, but imo they are still inaccurate.the only  way to know is go to the track ,you know the date were going . dont have any hotel's you have to attend to , do you? :jester:

Thats what it is, I think I spun em quite a bit. Makes sense now. I'll be there on the 28th. Only hotel I'm attending is the after party :jester: Anything goin on after the races?

if you have any wheels spin it will be off, but imo they are still inaccurate.the only  way to know is go to the track ,you know the date were going . dont have any hotel's you have to attend to , do you? :jester:

Thats what it is, I think I spun em quite a bit. Makes sense now. I'll be there on the 28th. Only hotel I'm attending is the after party :jester: Anything goin on after the races?

:dunno: im usually pretty tired after sitting in the sun all day but i am always down for food and beer.