"YEAH, IT'LL BEAT A HEMI" stickers...

Moze

PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PAYING FOR ANY SHIRTS! I RAN 25 AND HAVE LIMITED SIZES REMAINING!

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

Well, the stickers are back! I've had a ton of people asking about these, so I ran another batch. The photo above is of one of the stickers on my truck. These stickers do NOT have the solid background that the last ones had - they are digitally printed, individually cut letters!

The T-shirts will take a few weeks to complete, so for the time being I will be accepting payment on a pre-order basis. I'll replace the above picture with one that is more precise as soon as possible. I'll be accepting ONLY the following forms of payment: PayPal, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and Cash. If you would like either of the above items, please EMAIL me ([email protected]) - this will enable myself and the purchaser to keep a condensed record of who ordered what, when they paid, and when it shipped. Payment via PayPal can be made to the same email address.

The stickers will be available for $10 each and the T-shirts will be available for $20 each. For anyone purchasing a T-shirt and a sticker together, there will be a combined discount price of $25. All prices INCLUDE shipping. Additional discounts are mentioned below.

If anyone has any questions, either post here or feel free to email me. I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking!

To simplify things, please copy and paste the information below into an email and fill in the blanks:

I would like to purchase the following number of items:

Sticker(s): @ $10 for the 1st one and $7 for each additional:

T-Shirt(s): @ $20 for the 1st one and $15 for each additional:

Sticker & T-Shirt Combo: @ $25 for EACH T-shirt and sticker purchased:

My T-Shirt size is (M, LG, XL, XXL):

I saw these items on the following site:

My member name on the above site is:

I would like to make payment by (PayPal, Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check):

My name and mailing address is as follows (be PRECISE - I am NOT responsible for lost mail):

Other comments:

Edited by Moze (see edit history)

All of the Hemi stickers have been sold.

If anyone else is really interested in one, as of right now, this may be an option for you:

I have 35 that have blemishes on them. One has a very faint scratch. The blemishes on the rest range from one or two very small white dots to quite a few white dots and in some cases white splotches. Since these have blemishes, I obviously didn't ship any of them for the original price of $7.00. But if you're interested in one of the stickers still, I experimented with a couple and you can very easily black out the white spots with a black Sharpie. I'm going to offer these for $5.00 which will still include shipping and my time packaging them and running them to the Post Office. That's as low as I can go and still have it be worth it to me. So if interested, please let me know. I will start by sending out the best ones I have, so as time goes on and the number decreases, the blemishes will be worse.

Thanks, and if you have any questions, let me know!

Moze

i'll take a blem for 5$ who do i paypal?

-erik

• 8 months later...
Do you have new stickers or are these the damaged ones?

TTT

Hey guy's... I believe that he ran another batch of stickers.

I ordered one, so they better be :happysad: and yes, I do believe I can take a Hemi...

Bad Dad

I can do any size you need. Just tell me the size and quantity. I'm not charging extra for larger sizes (unless you want a bunch obviously...). :thumbsup:

how much extra if you were to make them two sided and add the SS logo on the back?

then again, i guess i should have scrolled up and saw that you posted pics and have the bowtie on it

how much extra if you were to make them two sided and add the SS logo on the back?

then again, i guess i should have scrolled up and saw that you posted pics and have the bowtie on it

Yeah, they're pretty much going to be as shown. I can't really do one offs on bulk orders. I'll probably be doing the Chevy logo on the front left (pocket area - but no pocket).

if you can get 3xlt or 4xlt i will take a couple... they HAVE to be TALL size in 3 or 4 xl... what can i say... i am a freak of nature - 6'8" 290lbs

Not a problem. When you PayPal, just copy and paste the info in the first thread about sizes and quantity and be sure to specify exactly what you need and I'll get them taken care of.