"YEAH, IT'LL BEAT A HEMI" stickers...

Moze

PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PAYING FOR ANY SHIRTS! I RAN 25 AND HAVE LIMITED SIZES REMAINING! ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TSHIRTS WERE FINISHED 7/21/07. HOWEVER, THE GUY USED VINYL RATHER THAN SCREENPRINTING AND 22 OUT OF 25 WERE FLAWED. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING ANOTHER COMPANY THAT CAN MAKE THEM. MANY WON'T DUE TO THE CHEVY LOGO AND RELATED COPYRIGHTS. IF YOU PURCHASED A SHIRT AND DON'T WANT TO WAIT, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL REFUND YOUR MONEY. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY AND TRUST ME, I'M MORE FRUSTRATED THAN YOU ARE.

Edited by Moze (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a bump to say, again, my apologies for the delay in getting these finished. I found a reliable source to do them now and have sent out everyones shirt that ordered one.

This is a bump also for the extras I have. I have two size Large and three size Extra Large. I also have plenty of stickers left. If interested, please go to the first post in this thread for directions on how to purchase.

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased a shirt or sticker!

One of the shirts and stickers is shown below:

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

How dumb would you feel having a sticker like this on your truck, and a SRT8 smoking you?

Now if its a HEMI in a truck, sure.. but I am sure the guys with the 6.1's will have a chuckle when they see this sticker (i know i would) hahaha

Well let's break this down:

This is a truck website.

I'm a member on 5 truck forums.

Given that information, an intelligent person would no doubt come to the conclusion that the stickers are primarily being offered to those on truck websites who drive TRUCKS. And if you're going to compare apples to apples, then, yes, the TRUCK owners who purchase them are typically sufficiently capable of beating another TRUCK with a Hemi.

But if a person were for some ridiculous reason compare apples and oranges, say a much lighter SRT8 Charger or Jeep with a heavier truck, then obviously yes, the SRT8 owners may get a kick out of someone with one of these stickers. Then again they'd feel pretty DUMB if they were feeling all smug because they have a Hemi and a 5,000 pound + truck cleaned their clock.

The whole line of argument about what could beat what is rather a waste of time though given the fact that there is always someone faster, no matter what you drive.

Oh, and the stickers were ultimately made to appeal to the Chevy truck guys and to get a rise out of Hemi owners - no matter what the Hemi is in.

Final thought: The sticker says it will beat "A" Hemi. It doesn't say WHICH ones...

But thanks for your post - it was a great contribution!

Well let's break this down:

This is a truck website.

I'm a member on 5 truck forums.

Given that information, an intelligent person would no doubt come to the conclusion that the stickers are primarily being offered to those on truck websites who drive TRUCKS. And if you're going to compare apples to apples, then, yes, the TRUCK owners who purchase them are typically sufficiently capable of beating another TRUCK with a Hemi.

But if a person were for some ridiculous reason compare apples and oranges, say a much lighter SRT8 Charger or Jeep with a heavier truck, then obviously yes, the SRT8 owners may get a kick out of someone with one of these stickers. Then again they'd feel pretty DUMB if they were feeling all smug because they have a Hemi and a 5,000 pound + truck cleaned their clock.

The whole line of argument about what could beat what is rather a waste of time though given the fact that there is always someone faster, no matter what you drive.

Oh, and the stickers were ultimately made to appeal to the Chevy truck guys and to get a rise out of Hemi owners - no matter what the Hemi is in.

Final thought: The sticker says it will beat "A" Hemi. It doesn't say WHICH ones...

But thanks for your post - it was a great contribution!

:chillpill:

:crackup::crackup::crackup: