My little secret mod

04CHASE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks nice chase, I hate to say but i have a buddy who owns a vacuum metal coating place in Westminster. Not really sure if thats the same finish you got, but the VMC is how stock grilles are chromed and whatnot. I could of defineatly hooked you up with him for real cheap! But hey they look great, very nice :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Would your buddy do it for other SSS.com members? I have 3 plastic grilles I need chrome plated and ducts too when I find some.

Looks nice chase, I hate to say but i have a buddy who owns a vacuum metal coating place in Westminster. Not really sure if thats the same finish you got, but the VMC is how stock grilles are chromed and whatnot. I could of defineatly hooked you up with him for real cheap! But hey they look great, very nice :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Would your buddy do it for other SSS.com members? I have 3 plastic grilles I need chrome plated and ducts too when I find some.

I would be interested in the chrome ducts also!

That looks awesome man. wow on the price, but I see why at their site.

Now down to buisness, You need to get rid of those cause the extra paint is gonna slow you down so i'll PM you my address and you can just ship them straight to me,  I'll make sure they get used properly. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Who's grille is that?

That looks awesome man. wow on the price, but I see why at their site.

Now down to buisness, You need to get rid of those cause the extra paint is gonna slow you down so i'll PM you my address and you can just ship them straight to me,  I'll make sure they get used properly. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Who's grille is that?

are you speaking of mine or pladdpezzpunk's?

Archived