PISSY RAIN

nixsupersport

holy cheese sock face, it is raining like a mo' fo'

in minnesota today

even hail, that sux butts. oh well, i

walked to work last night

(i work over nights) so my posts are usually

about stupid shit like this

oh btw my ss is in the garage :thumbs: no need for water spots ya hear!!

nixsupersport :cool::chevy::cool:

its nice and clear here in miami....wish i could wash the truck its been begging me. although i got another set of led interior lights (my lasts ones were not bright at all.) i fairly happy with them its a ok its brighter but still doesnt light up everything like stock.

oh btw im here at home typing a paper for my philosophy class. soooo around school when i have to sit on the forum i usally have liek 20 odd posts

pretty nice....i decided to procrastinate so i was putting in the L.E.D.'s and i got mauled by mosquitoes. its actually a nice night though...not very humid probably around 75. where do you work kaotik

I do have to deal with rush hour inthe mornings, when I go home. I'm about 20 minutes outside the capital, and my exit is for two very popular malls..... I can tell you this, my traffic is nothing like tampa, and I am glad for that.. :crackup:

I do have to deal with rush hour inthe mornings, when I go home. I'm about 20 minutes outside the capital, and my exit is for two very popular malls..... I can tell you this, my traffic is nothing like tampa, and I am glad for that.. :crackup:

yeah its why i have such wierd hours for school here go in a 7 in the morning get out a 6:45pm beat the morning rush and afternoon grind. especially because my college is smack in the middle of the suburbs type of area. whereas i live pretty much in the center of the city. its cool though when its that early you save a helluva lot of gas! nothing like having cruise control down the road at 35mph :cheers:

Thats where I have it bad both ways. I come to work for 6pm, but I work about 10 minutes from Uconn( for those who follow basketball) when there is a home game I have to come in at 4pm to beat traffic. Going home in the morning I leave at 8am this puts me in the heart of morning travel...

I'm glad I only work 3 days a week... For this company that is. hahaha :cheers: