SS vs. Supra

kaotik1

Supras are no joke... I dont care how much boost your running on your SS, a supra TT with basic mods will hand you your ass....

The single turbo conversions are way faster, than the twins.

Yeah thats for sure... but all I was saying is that a Supra TT with the BPU's (basic performance upgrades) will turn low 12's no problem.. and thats only an intake, exhaust, downpipe, and boost controller.... less than $1200 in upgrades.

:banghead: ok ricer is a form of a insult.

just because its a import does not make it a ricer. *ok you say only if its from japan* NO! Rice is a badly done up car, looks fast slow as hell...loud annoying etc. Supras are not in the same catagory and are rarely (if ever) considered a ricer. rx-7's, Supras, Sti's, Evo's, NSX...etc etc. even the ones that arent sickly fast outperfom on a road course which is the sport over there instead of the dragstrip. there is also such a thing as "domestic rice" i.e. 6 cyl mustangs with stick on flames huge wing neon windhield etc etc. Rice is a lack of taste....the supra is all race. taste should not even be mentioned in it.

Description: Yes, this is the fastest street legal Supra. Its owned by Marco D around Chicago. Its actually driven on the streets. Looking forward to seeing it next summer. Titan can go eat his heart out!

Titan????? Who the hell writes these descriptions?

Description:  Yes, this is the fastest street legal Supra. Its owned by Marco D around Chicago. Its actually driven on the streets. Looking forward to seeing it next summer. Titan can go eat his heart out!

Titan?????  Who the hell writes these descriptions?

I think he is referring to his friend, nicknamed Titan, who likes to eat his/her own heart.

:jester:

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)