Hello from Florida

FlaBouy

Hi guys,

Been lurking here for awhile soaking it in... Enjoy the wealth of experience shown throughout these boards... My truck is your distant cousin... the Avalanche. My truck is dynoing 500+ RWHP and is sporting a Vortech on a stock bottom....

Look forward to mingling with the big dogs.... :)

Edited by FlaBouy (see edit history)

hey man welcome to the forum from another florida guy, where are you located? please post pics of your truck!

Panama City, Florida

I am still trying to figure all the controls out. As soon as I figure out the pic posting procedures, I will post em....

Edit:

Seems like I need to get to posting before I am allowed to post pics.... :D

Here is my recent cardomain pics:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422798/1

Edited by FlaBouy (see edit history)

Welcome, I've wanting to head that way. i heard it's pretty sweet.

Yeah this place is fun during the early months out of the year but after oct it slows down and theres nothing to do. kinda sucks, but thats why I got a CBR1000RR to keep me entertained during boreing months.

Hey TSX

what part of town you in... I live up in Lynn Haven.... Work up next to the TT chevy dealer...

Thanks everyone else for the props... I have been wrenching on the Av now for a year and a half and still have not made a dent in my mod list.... Looking to do a Roll Pan, Hotchkis swaybars and Hotchkis Trailing arms next......

I tune this thing with HP Tuners and have managed to squeeze a sub-5 second 0-60 mph out of it spinning those 305/50/20's through the first 30 mph.... :driving:

Hey TSX

what part of town you in... I live up in Lynn Haven.... Work up next to the TT chevy dealer...

Thanks everyone else for the props... I have been wrenching on the Av now for a year and a half and still have not made a dent in my mod list.... Looking to do a Roll Pan, Hotchkis swaybars and Hotchkis Trailing arms next......

I tune this thing with HP Tuners and have managed to squeeze a sub-5 second 0-60 mph out of it spinning those 305/50/20's through the first 30 mph.... :driving:

What up man yeah I live down in callaway off star. You ever go down to sonics down in callaway on friday nights? Its a hang out for a bunch of peeps that rice out there rides and other shizza. This friday i wont be out there cuz im heading out of town but I will be next week. you outta hit us up sometime. Wouldnt mind seeing the ave.

I think im the only one here in town though that has 2 SS's sitting in the drive way. I cant get enough of them.

Hey TSX

What up man yeah I live down in callaway off star. You ever go down to sonics down in callaway on friday nights? Its a hang out for a bunch of peeps that rice out there rides and other shizza. This friday i wont be out there cuz im heading out of town but I will be next week. you outta hit us up sometime. Wouldnt mind seeing the ave.

I think im the only one here in town though that has 2 SS's sitting in the drive way. I cant get enough of them.

Yeah I will check it out.. I have a brother and sister-in-law that lives in Callaway and we are over there a lot.....

• 2 weeks later...