cam, springs , rods retainers and locks for sale

04CHASE

i am building a new motor and the plan was a stout 370 but now it may end up a 408 because the cost was so little between the two i deceided to just go to the 408. so these parts are no longer going to be used in my set up.

Futral motorsports cam brand new, 216\222 .547"\.586" 114+3

comp retainers, 26918 springs , ti locks ,rods i beleive 7.4 all used with low mileage.

id like to seel everything as whole for 550 obo shipped,

if i have to i will part it out but just want to see if i have any offers. thanks

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

I would love to take those parts off of your hands because I have a Whipple Supercharger that I have yet to put on and I'm sure they would work good together. It would be nice to do it all at once. My only problem is that I really can't let loose of the cash right now. I'm sure someone on here will jump on them.

i am building a new motor and the plan was a stout 370 but now it may end up a 408 because the cost was so little between the two i deceided to just go to the 408. so these parts are no longer going to be used in my set up.

Futral motorsports cam brand new, 216\222  .547"\.586"  114+3

comp retainers, 26918 springs , ti locks ,rods i beleive 7.4 all used with low mileage.

id like to seel everything as whole for 550 obo shipped,

if i have to i will part it out but just want to see if i have any offers. thanks

Well if I wasnt in the process of buying our house right now I would buy that shit right now from you.

Dude. 408 + T trim = DEATH to a 65E. Is your 80E on order yet? :jester:

• 3 weeks later...

I might be interested is one of our resident cam guru's could compare this to a LPE GT2-3 cam profile. I don't know squat about cams. :banghead:

I have to rely on professional recomendations.

The GT2-3 cam has been a good one..but I am always looking to upgrade.