Exaust

SS Silv

imo im a magnaflow fan, because it actually is a straight through design jus sounds pretty mean. i have had flowmasters and im just not a fan of them. corsa would be a nice choice if you could get a mufler only

Thanks for all the replies. I stopped at a muffler shop and chatted with the installer. He said their really wasn't a flowmaster that fitted on the SS?

He recommended Flo-Pro. He would install it for around 300-350$, is that too much?

Also for those who replied, what type of Flowmaster do you have.

hooker aerochamber dumped before the rear axle, no interior noise at all and sounds great, not to loud but at WOT it screems

Just the muffler it self, I don't have to change any piping besides dumping it?

yeah just cut off the stocker and add a turn down. The Aerochamber was almost the same length as the stocker just skinnier and I got a 45 degree turn down that was maybe a foot long or a little more and have no interior noise. I have dual in/single out 3". I had the stock exit system welded up first and it droned like a mofo untill I vut it off and dumped it. I think I am going to drop the aerochamber and go with 2 maxflows side by side but havent decided yet. Would like it a little louder but havent heard anything I like really from other manufacturers unless on a FI system or some serious engine work to add to it.

Plus I think the aerochamber is only like $50

i have been shopping different exhaust options and today i got a magnaflow duel in/ single out dumped under the truck installed out the door for $260. sounds great! low rumble at idle and rips when im on the gas. i defiantly would recommend magnaflow!

muffler1.jpg

muffler2.jpg