How fast have you been?

TopSpeedExtreme

Whats the fastest you have been ever on land? on water? and Air? or space for some peeps?

These are the rules the land has to be a vehical used for driveing on land ex: car, truck, moped, motorcycle. As for air anything that flys ex: Jet, rocket, on so on. As for water ex: boat, ship, jetski, jesus sandles.

As for me land wise was 200 mph on a haya busa in alaska. That was a rush!!

Boat wise well not all that fast but it seemed that way was 123 mph in a fountain lightning go fast boat.

Air wise thats going to be a hard one to beat mach 2.1 in a F-15 D model down in Key West. Yeah that was the best time Ive ever had. Pulled 8.3 G's and did tachtical dog fighting. I flew the thing for a little while but had more fun getting slammed around in the back seat pulling G's

Space wise yeah im not astronault so my ass stays here on planet earth!!

pretty cool, fastest ive been was on a concord. on land was i think 170 in a 5-series. boat like 50 or 60 mph. that sums it up. ive been wanting to go on the jets down in the keys do you have any info on that?

pretty cool, fastest ive been was on a concord. on land was i think 170 in a 5-series. boat like 50 or 60 mph. that sums it up. ive been wanting to go on the jets down in the keys do you have any info on that?

I was down there for 2 weeks with my squadren for training. I got to go up with the pilots as a incentive ride for being in tha Air Force for so long. I work on the F-15's just about every day so it was kinda cool getting to fly in one. But as far as for civilians going up im not sure. Ive only seen 1 or 2 peeps that where not military get rides and it was becouse of something they did that was hugh like donation of new vehicals and giveing millions to charity type stuff.

As for me land wise was 200 mph on a haya busa in alaska.  That was a rush!!
Man you're insane! But I only say that because I'm not one for 2-wheels.
Boat wise well not all that fast but it seemed that way was 123 mph in a fountain lightning go fast boat.
On the water that's plenty fast enough.

Mr. P. :)

Land - 140mph in a BMW 850I, had to slow down due to some tractors getting in the way about a 1/2mile in front of me, also 53.2mph on a giant cypress sl (bicycle)

Sea - However fast whale whatching boats go, 30-40 knotts

Air - 400-500 knotts depending on airline and destination

Land is about 140 GSXR 600.

Air 140 plus when i hit the car in front of me on the GSXR. :crackup:  JK

Air would be a airliner.

Sea The worlds fastest Aircraft Carrier arounld the world in 7 monthes.

What carrier?

My best friend use to work on the floating city of 68