Group Purchase - ASM Headers

vtecths

I have been speaking with ASM about their headers recently and I would like to setup a group purchase to help some of us get into them for a great price!

If we can get 5 orders I can get them out for $695 Shipped.

MSRP is $787.50 so that is a huge savings and no shipping charges!

If anyone is interested let me know via pm or email @ [email protected]

Lets get the ball rolling!

***** Info on ASM Headers *****

azspeed_1914_8565449.jpeg

Fits all 1999-2005 4.8L, 5.3L and 6.0L GM Trucks and SUV's

Keeping up with GM performance applications, we have released our newest exhaust header. We have taken the time to ensure that these are the best headers for the newest GM trucks. Extreme effort was put forth towards proper fitment, durability, and performance. They have produced gains of 22 horsepower and 25 ft./lbs. of torque on a stock 5.3L V-8. These exhaust headers are designed to work with all three V-8 engines. They will work on both two and four wheel drive. Features: 1 3/4" Primary Tubes; HPC Ceramic Coated; Emissions Compatible; Laser cut flanges for accurate gasket seal; Includes headers, gaskets, bolts, and installation instructions. ** Does require some installation welding as documented in the installation instructions.

You gotta cut the head pipes off right in front of the converters, really close, then weld the collectors right at the end of the converters. They fit nice, and you don't have to raise the engine or anything. All you really have to do is to remove the plugs. The pass. side goes in from the top and the drivers' side goes from underneath. When you do the install I highly reccomend taking the front pipes off of the truck, way easier to cut. Just be careful not to jar the converters around too much or get any shavings into them...that's when I think I F'd up. Later

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

before this goes any further, i need to check with zane to make sure this group buy is "approved". you guys can keep posting up about it and such and i'll leave it go for now until zane says otherwise. i'm just not sure if he needs to clear this or not. thanks.