Anyone interested in OKC GTG Sat Eve 10/21?

I'm scheduled to be working at the colliseum again in Oklahoma City between 10/18 and 10/28, and since we've gotten together 2 years in a row now seems like too good a thing to stop so...

Anybody interested in joining up at Hooters to watch the Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State game? Kickoff is at 6pm.

We can also schedule something the following weekend instead if you local OKC guys know of something good going on. Ideas???

Mr. P. :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

i notice that im quite a bit younger than most of the members on this site. (im 21) but i'll see if i can make it out to hooters saturday. which location? the one off of i-40?

We won't hold your age against you. :jester: The Hooters near 74 and NW Expy; it's on the north side of the NW Expy, just 1-2 blocks east of 74. Hope to cya there.

i just realized, after looking at my calender, that my family is having a halloween party on the 28th. we have it every year, sort of a tradition, and i cant miss it...that sucks, cuz i was really wanting to meet up with everyone. oh well, maybe next time...u guys have fun! and dont give those hooter girls too hard of a time. :P

i just realized, after looking at my calender, that my family is having a halloween party on the 28th. we have it every year, sort of a tradition, and i cant miss it...that sucks, cuz i was really wanting to meet up with everyone. oh well, maybe next time...u guys have fun! and dont give those hooter girls too hard of a time. :P
We're getting together on the 21st, not the 28th. Hope you can still make it. :thumbs:

We're getting together on the 21st, not the 28th. Hope you can still make it. :thumbs:

Sorry, cant make it on the 21st. I will be in STL.

well then, looks like i'll be able to make it after all. got a job interview though monday. we'll see how that goes. hate to ask off on my first day!! :D