bought a gto, now need a place to live....

HOLSTEIN

alright, alright, no i could not get the salesman where i wanted w/ the srt10..... plus i was scared to purchase w/ 7,xxx miles on a high performance truck.....

have always liked the gto since 04, just wanted more power.. i got a wild hair in my xxx and stopped by a dealer that had one. (saw it being unloaded off the truck two days before while on mail route) talked a shot the breeze w/ the salesman and he said they wasnt even supposed to get it and they did not want to keep it around..... and before you know it the next day its sitting my garage....

oh yea about my wife, she finally talked to me today (after 3 days) but she said she is still made and we WILL talk about this... :shakehead: i guess it will be bologna sandwichs for a while for me... ha ha

popeye.... can you post pics?

anybody???

torrid red, 06...six speed alll black leather and the wife is PISSED OFF :mad:  :mad: .... i have prepped her for weeks, but i guess she thought i was kidding.  anyone close to charleston wva that has a spare bedroom :crackup:

Yeah those GTOs look like they'd be tough to sleep in! :jester: Congrats on the new car. Sorry about the spousal problem. But I'm going to go out on a limb here and say good for you, it sounds honestly like you needed to buy the car. Did you expect her to act any better driving home in a SRT10?

Mr. P. :)