Burned a newer Mitsubishi

montanass

I was cruizin to a buddy's house the other night and pulled up next to a white Eclipse, that was pretty sharp, but plain.... it had a drop and some aftermarket rims... He had a buddy in the passenger seat, and they looked at my truck and started smiling and pointing so i figured they wanted to play off of the green... I droped it down into first and waited for the light to turn...

we started to roll and it seemed like at the same time we both punched it. I pulled a little bit on him and then i heard it.... "WAAAAA- SSST!" Then i knew for sure that it had a turbo and an aftermarket wastgate. We ran up to about 80 and I had about a length on him when i realized i was still in a 25 mph zone... so i gouged the brakes and slowed the hell down... We both turned left and he pulled next to me like he wanted to play agian but i just gave him the "hang loose" and putted along...

I thougt it was kinda fun... I havent had any decent races for a while and I enjoyed it :D

Where I live 80mph in a 25mph zone wouldnt be a ticket , It would be a ride in the back of a Crown Vic down to the slammer and if it was deemed as racing a suspension of your DL for at least 90 days! Oh almost forgot, Good Kill! :D

Bummer... here its just a wreckless driving and two points on your driving record.... :D

...now time to mod that thing so you make it look like he wasnt even trying,

I think i'm gonna hold off on modidng the truck for a while and finish a project that i've had sitting around for a couple/three years :D... if it turns out the way i had planned, I'll be runnin with GTO's and some F-bodies, if not faster... :dunno:

69elbkgm7.jpg

:devil::driving:

Edited by montanass (see edit history)