Full Billet Grille for 06?

Anyone know if there are any aftermarket full billet grilles available for the 06 body style? I am ready to purchase and install the typical 2-piece billet that will leave the center bar/bowtie in place but, before I do, I want to ensure that there is not a full billet grille available as there is for older models.

Also, any help with a stainless bowtie source for the grille would be appreciated.

Next week I am having the following done:

billet grille

stainless running boards

spray in bed liner

vinyl bed rail caps

K&N cold air intake

Just had my Flowmaster 50 series with Dual Chrome tips installed last Saturday!

GDR-11

The grills I believe they have 5 piece sets for them I have an 06 as well and am looking to do the same around christmas time let me know what yu find. As far as bowties it seems the majority and I as well will be doing this use SHOPMAN1 bowties he is a member on here send him a PM and he will get back. The one he sent me if I remeber correctly was $85 plus shipping but they look good. You should be able to find threads with pics if you use search feature. Off the top of my head 04CHASE has the on I want in his grill so you can check out his pics. Shopman makes different colors.

Well I would say that Carriage Works probably has the whole kit. For the main grille you would need the two peice kit, which is the same as the regular Silverado grill, they are in stock at most places. For the bottom three peices, they are the same as the 03-05 kits and they are also available. Carriage Works part number for the bottom three is #42041. I think the website is like carriageworksbillet.com or something like that.

Thanks, knew it was something close  :thumbs:

Thanks for the help; just ordered the 5 piece set from Carriage Works. Will post pics when all the work is done next week.

what part number did you use? i was looking to do a grill change at some point too.

Thanks for the help; just ordered the 5 piece set from Carriage Works. Will post pics when all the work is done next week.

what part number did you use? i was looking to do a grill change at some point too.

#21100 for the two piece upper grill

#25104 for the lower center grill

#25105 for the two smaller "intake" grills

#21100 for the two piece upper grill

#25104 for the lower center grill

#25105 for the two smaller "intake" grills

thanks. can you post some pics when done?

• 2 weeks later...