installed new hood scoop tell me what you think?

well it took me 1 day of painting and leaving it dry over night i then color sanded it and buffed it out, and man was i suprised. i liked it so much i even did my door handles... (will do the mirror caps and tail gate later) so let me know what you all think about it???...

post-8665-1160510916_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1160510933_thumb.jpg

I think it looks good. So what if it's a

stuck on scoop. Isn't about half or more of the body cladding and tailgate spoiler on the SS stuck on? I think it's cool that someone is able to customize their truck to their own liking and especially do it themselves. Nice truck!

I think it looks good.  So what if it's a

stuck on scoop. Isn't about half or more of the body cladding and tailgate spoiler on the SS stuck on?  I think it's cool that someone is able to customize their truck to their own liking and especially do it themselves.  Nice truck!

lol...so whats ur saying is, b/c he hasnt got an SS, the more stick on part i.e hood scoop, the closer he is to an SS....im only J/K.....to customize and be satisfied is truely what counts...my fault for attacking u....but keep it in mind....True Ram Air....hahalatta bro :cool:

Edited by BreakYaNeckSS (see edit history)

i didnt say it looked bad just that those $99.00 hood scoops that you tape on look really silly up close.  i had one for about a week when i had a truck at the age of 18.  otherwise im with breakyaneck....get a cowl/ram air hood instead. :driving:

just to be honest i got it for $50 bucks.. but i'am picky about my truck and passed on a lot of scoops that had what looked like a flat lip around the base those look cheasy, where this doe's not. i'll take a closer picture tomorow morning and post it.. also they don't make a steel cowl hood for my truck yet and they just came out withe fiberglass ram air hoods for it (not a big fan of fiberglass) and they look good but i ain't rich and for $800 bucks with the ram air setup (not including paint) i could do a lot more to it for that. besides i have the volant setup anyway.

I think it looks good.  So what if it's a

stuck on scoop. Isn't about half or more of the body cladding and tailgate spoiler on the SS stuck on?  I think it's cool that someone is able to customize their truck to their own liking and especially do it themselves.  Nice truck!

lol...so whats ur saying is, b/c he hasnt got an SS, the more stick on part i.e hood scoop, the closer he is to an SS....im only J/K.....to customize and be satisfied is truely what counts...my fault for attacking u....but keep it in mind....True Ram Air....hahalatta bro :cool:

no harm no foul, i expected to get mixed reviews. not everyone likes the same things, if that were the case there would be nothing but honda's on the road (god forbid). also i have the volant intake which i'm currently working on the lower ram air attachment...