installed new hood scoop tell me what you think?

I normally dont like the scoops that are not part of the hood. But this guy did his research. It doesnt have that tell-tale lip around the edge that everyone knows is double sided tape underneath.

I think if you took more time and filled the seam with body filler and painted it that hood would be impossible to tell it was not one piece.

I am not going to run out and get one that is not functional but this looks really good.

I normally dont like the scoops that are not part of the hood.  But this guy did his research. It doesnt have that tell-tale lip around the edge that everyone knows is double sided tape underneath.

I think if you took more time and filled the seam with body filler and painted it that hood would be impossible to tell it was not one piece.

I am not going to run out and get one that is not functional but this looks really good.

:withstupid: Looks pretty good compared to the ones you normally see. :thumbs:

here's some better pics of the scoop... and the door handle..

That that SLP one I think!

Actually Made by a relative of the owner of SLP. I have sold dozens of these scoops in the last year or so. I have installed them on Mustangs, Chargers, Silverados, Rams, Dakotas, Durangos. etc. it is a very high quality piece and I have not seen a nicer one yet. I have one on my Silverado HD.

AUT_6126.jpg

AUT_6125.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

here's some better pics of the scoop... and the door handle..

That that SLP one I think!

Actually Made by a relative of the owner of SLP. I have sold dozens of these scoops in the last year or so. I have installed them on Mustangs, Chargers, Silverados, Rams, Dakotas, Durangos. etc. it is a very high quality piece and I have not seen a nicer one yet. I have one on my Silverado HD.

AUT_6126.jpg

AUT_6125.jpg

looks good in silver!... are you the guy i bought it from on ebay?.. just curious if so thanks again..

barney, kim, jakerz, thanks for the compliments.. and drako i never tuned my truck yet so 98mph is my limit but i've had no trouble with it at that speed even on windy day's.. i think it's all in the preparation as long as it's been cleaned and installed properly (as i did) i think it will hold up to higher speeds no problem.. i'm not saying 200mph but you get the idea.. mustang gt's use double sided 3m tape from the factory and we all know they don't fly off at 140+