Beatin' up on the Brits

Dylan06SS

Before anyone even says it... I know the RR ain't the most challenging of races... I just enjoyed putting this guy down.

My drive home involves a shot down Milliken Ave from the 210 freeway... as the local guys will know, its 3 lanes, downhill w/ mostly stale green lights, 50mph speed limit and most people do about 75 on it...

Anyways, I exited the freeway behind a BRAND NEW rover.... black on black windows tinted beyond limo... nice lookin ride. When we made our turn onto Milliken the guy jumps on it and I didn't react... I watched him just weave in and out of traffic and when he got to the next light he acted like he wanted to race the ford explorer next to him.

I worked my way thru the pack, still watching this guy try and race everyone and I got my chance at the next light. I let him launch and he was on it.... I gave it about 3/4 throttle and paced him then around 40mph I dropped the hammer :smash: GOOD BYE ROVER!!

I shut it down just over 80mph and the guy repaid the ass beating with a ricer flyby.... man it felt good to put him in his place. :cool:

The supercharged RR sports are the ones that are a tad bit slower than a stock Silverado SS. For whatever reason, Truckin' did a feature article last year with the RR Sport S/C, Stock Intimidator SS, and something else and the Intimidator SS was faster than the RR Sport S/C 0-60, 0-100, quarter mile.

The supercharged RR sports are the ones that are a tad bit slower than a stock Silverado SS.  For whatever reason, Truckin' did a feature article last year with the RR Sport S/C, Stock Intimidator SS, and something else and the Intimidator SS was faster than the RR Sport S/C 0-60, 0-100, quarter mile.

the "something" else was a jeep srt-8 if iremember correctly

I don't know about quality wise, but I have ridden in my friends RR and its one of the most luxurious SUV's I've ever been in... I guess if you just want flat out comfort then thats the way to go... I think they look awesome too... but obviously they don't have the balls to back up the looks. :D

Just did a little search... yeah... they're fuggin SLOOOOOOOOOOOW

2006 Range Rover Sport (the supercharged version)

1/4 Mile ET: 16.410

1/4 Mile MPH: 85.310

Car Make: Land Rover

Car Model: Range Rover

Car Type: Sport HSE

Car Year: 2006

6320-2006-Land%20Rover-Range%20Rover.jpg

Archived