stolen ss

LBZRCKS

Unfortunately my 06 ss was stolen from outside my work this past Monday. I’ve been really bummed out, neither onstar or the cops have been able to find it. So far onstars customer service has been really shitty, I was promised a call every 3 hours with an update and so far I have only received a call to let me know that the extensive search for my vehicle will come to a stop after 48 hours. Saddest part was watching someone take off with my truck.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how onstar can't locate the truck. REally sorry to hear about that, people who steal suck.

my buddies H2 was stolen right in front of his school. within a few minutes it was "gone" professionals know how to get rid of onstar. the cops just told him that within the hour or two it was already on a boat on its way to columbia

Yeah, we actually had a new '03 Blue Silv SS stolen off of my dads dealership lot a few years back, Onstar located it within minutes. But the douches who stole it just ran it out of gas and ditched it. If the guys who stole yours are pros, the Onstar is long gone. :banghead: