BSER Roll Pan

alright thanks guys.. looks like I'll be getting in on the next order.

Somebody Tell me when theres another freakin group buy Im tryin to get my truck put together!

PM him. He usually makes a few extras when he's making a run and may have one or two sitting around.

Just wondering for those that have one installed. Im deployed right now and Im going to have my girlfriend take it to the body shop for me to have it put on. She knows nothing about what this roll pan is for, just that it goes where my bumper once was. My question is, since I havent seen the roll pan yet, from what I read it seems pretty simple for any body shop to do. What should I tell her to let the shop know if anything when she takes it in for me. Im sure they will have a question or two and I dont want them to F*ck it up because she dosent know what to tell them. :nono: Hope that made since. Thanks guys.... :D

Just wondering for those that have one installed. Im deployed right now and Im going to have my girlfriend take it to the body shop for me to have it put on. She knows nothing about what this roll pan is for, just that it goes where my bumper once was. My question is, since I havent seen the roll pan yet, from what I read it seems pretty simple for any body shop to do. What should I tell her to let the shop know if anything when she takes it in for me. Im sure they will have a question or two and I dont want them to F*ck it up because she dosent know what to tell them. :nono:  Hope that made since. Thanks guys.... :D

A good body shop shouldn't have any questions about the install. They should just have to trim the edges to fit the gaps just right at the cladding, then drill a few holes and screws to mock it up. After that, skim coat it and paint away... The only question they should have is if you want it molded in or not...

You are right, any compitent body shop will have no problem with the install. If they do just have them call me at 316-858-1197 and I'll answer anyquestions they may have.

The only question I usually get is the fit. The pan may need to be trimed a bit for a perfect fit...a little extra material was included on the edges of the pan since our trucks vary slightly depending on how the cladding was installed. The most common place that needs to be trimmed is the bottom part of the pan on the driver side. The entire fitting/trimming process should take less than an hour. All the trimming can be done with a block and sand paper.

Make sure the body shop does a proper skim coat prior to prime and paint. Most good body shops do this as standard procedure.