SS vs bmw

26dub_SS

Thx guys for the advice...I have a girlfriend now...but wut she wont know wont hurt her!! I have never have had problems with women...but having more wont hurt.. :cool:

Sounds like you have a huge problem with women. Cheating isn't cool man, you just digging yourself a hole.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thx guys for the advice...I have a girlfriend now...but wut she wont know wont hurt her!! I have never have had problems with women...but having more wont hurt.. :cool:

Sounds like you have a huge problem with women. Cheating isn't cool man, you just digging yourself a hole.

:withstupid:

:crackup:

i guess the only thing is that i can say is that your 21 and you still got time to grow out of it. but im 21 and never cheated. i guess every man has to have his vice....thank god mine is my truck and traveling

I think if you waint a chick in the bmw or truck the space is limited, you will be better of with a Chevy Van. :D

If you want the girls to look at you(r car) and get in contact with them, buy a 57 chevy, girls and women overhere love my blue one and allways want to trade there ride for my 57er. :wtf: Ofcourse that is not gonna happen :driving:

i allways call it a mariage-breaker, but at my age that is not going to happen, with age comes brains :P:D

:withstupid:

Dude you have got to be kidding......Are you sure your not 15?

First of all if you can't get a girl without a nice car, you're a loser, and the girl who goes for you just because of your car is a shallow SOB.

And I've never cheated once in my life. I sure as hell don't want to be cheated on, so why would I do it to my girl?

Why don't you let us all know when you grow up and get a clue? And no, you can't trade your truck for, or buy a clue.

Dude you have got to be kidding......Are you sure your not 15?

First of all if you can't get a girl without a nice car, you're a loser, and the girl who goes for you just because of your car is a shallow SOB.

And I've never cheated once in my life. I sure as hell don't want to be cheated on, so why would I do it to my girl?

Why don't you let us all know when you grow up and get a clue? And no, you can't trade your truck for, or buy a clue.

:withstupid: Enough said.

Hey grim smoker...if u dont mind me asking...how old are u? :confused:

I don't think it matters how old he is, obviously he is a lot older and wiser than you! By the way things are looking, the respect for you on this forum isn't very high. I would stop and think about what your are saying. Cheating is for Phuckin' losers :nono:

Should I trade in my silverado ss for a 2003 bmw 745Li ?

Both are nice but I dont know wut to do at this point!!

Im only 21 so Im in the hunt for women?? keep that in mind with any

advise lol!! Here is a pic of the car!

LMAO... and the hits just keep on comin...

Heres some more advice...

On the vehicle: Pawn your truck for a lawyer to help you fight the 3 reckless driving tickets

Hunting for women: Chics dig a guy with a bus pass... which I'm sure you'll need when the court takes your DL... and if they throw you in jail I'm sure you'll be someone elses girl so problem solved :jester:

Archived