Little of subject!

Ok well the truck has two codes that are showing up on is Cylinder 4 missfire and and Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold (bank 2 Right side)

4 new o2 sensers

New fuel fitlter

new plugs wire

New cap and rotor

new cats

all the thing that have been replace to try to fix this problem!

It only missfire at high speeds so Im lost I cant adjust the timing because its controled by the pcm so could be the plugs are gao wrong but Im lost!

Thanks for any help!

Ok well the truck has two codes that are showing up on is Cylinder 4 missfire and and Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold (bank 2 Right side) 

4 new o2 sensers

New fuel fitlter

new plugs wire

New cap and rotor

new cats

all the thing that have been replace to try to fix this problem!

It only missfire at high speeds so Im lost I cant adjust the timing because its controled by the pcm so could be the plugs are gao wrong but Im lost!

Thanks for any help!

Bad coil?

How many miles are on it?

I have a 99 ho also 2wd and my passenger cat started taking a dump at about 120k miles so I swapped out the pipes to " cat delete " pipes.. I wish I could say that was a fix. Something else happened shortly after and now I have a major wiring short in the truck it doesnt recodnise the maf.. but thats my mess..

I would say check your cats.. its very possible you have a clogged cat forcing too much heat on that side and your loading up and misfiring. The other option.. those have that p.o.s. injection spider setup. They tend to go though injectors. If you have a bum spider you will see a misfire when its not spraying in that bank.

Run a log on it if you have the capablity watch your o2 voltages to see if you have a clogged cat and look at the long term and short term to see if you have a bum injector