FS: HRE wheel set

pnblwzd

I am selling a gorgeous set of HRE Model 645R's. 22x10, forged, 3 piece, with fully polished centers. Includes center caps, lugs, and locks. Weight is only 70 lbs per whee//tire. Fits 99+ GM 6 lug (SSS, Yukon, Sub, etc) With Pirelli 305/40-22 Scorpion Zero Asemetrico tires; 2 have decent tread and 2 should be replaced. These are about 2 years old and in excellent condition, NO curb rash or damage.

Retail on each wheel in full polish is over $2k, normal sale price is around $1400-1800 each depending where you look. Go to www.hrewheels.com or check with Tbyrne to confirm, these are still a current model and pricey.

Asking $3400 obo for the complete set of 4. I can take pics, but have not yet.

Located in Los Angeles, CA, 10 miles north of LAX airport. I would prefer cash and carry, but I can ship via Fedex ground at buyer's expense for about $60 each I'm guessing.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)

man if i didnt have rims already i would definatley buy those, those are some of the nicest wheels i have ever laid eyes on.  you willing to sell just the wheels?

Selling just the wheels won't really affect the price much, so I just assume not risk any damage dismoutning the tires until someone is ready to put new ones on. The majority of the cost is the rims, plus I don't have a need for the tires if I take them off. Feel free to make an offer though, and just subtract something for the tires and I'll leave them on...

deifnatly need some pics, are the center piece removable or are they welded in?? im asking because if i were to get them i would have the centers powdercoated black. do you know the backspacing and offset?? and how big is the lip?

The centers are held in with the small bolts/nuts that go around the perimiter, as they are a true 3 peice wheel. The lip is 4.5", but I don't know what the offset is.

I will take pics today, probably this afternoon if/when the rain clears out.

EDIT: Lip is actually 3.75"

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)

Here are a few pics I took of the wheels on the truck (for the first time). Now having seen them installed, I am now having second thoughts about selling them :crazy: , but have a look none the less.

post-4756-1160879620_thumb.jpg

post-4756-1160879636_thumb.jpg

post-4756-1160879650_thumb.jpg