They're here..

ChevyMan23

Atleat 1 is anyway.....our local Chevrolet dealer got an 07 Silverado lastnight.....Crew Cab 4x4 LTZ...wine in color..cast aluminum 20's....beautiful truck....honestly i wasnt to sure in the pictures, but the pictures dont do these trucks justice....they're nice...its not for sale yet. the sticker information hasnt arrived yet....the salesman says around 40K for that 1....he didnt know for sure. My dealer I bought my truck is supposed to call me as soon as they get 1 so I can go drive it. I wana see how that active fuel system acts...anyway....has anyone else seen a new 1 on a lot anywhere yet?

Edited by ChevyMan23 (see edit history)

Atleat 1 is anyway.....our local Chevrolet dealer got an 07 Silverado lastnight.....Crew Cab 4x4 LTZ...wine in color..cast aluminum 20's....beautiful truck....honestly i wasnt to sure in the pictures, but the pictures dont do these trucks justice....they're nice...its not for sale yet. the sticker information hasnt arrived yet....the salesman says around 40K for that 1....he didnt know for sure.   My dealer I bought my truck is supposed to call me as soon as they get 1 so I can go drive it.  I wana see how that active fuel system acts...anyway....has anyone else seen a new 1 on a lot anywhere yet?

LTZ meaning it's a 6.0? what HP? And by active fuel system are you talking about the displacment on demand? If so it's a good for nothing feature which is going to save so little fuel but it won't even be noticable. The 07 Burban I have right now for a rental has it and it only goes into v4 mode when your off the throttle and there is no load on the engine. (going down hill) or enough momentum to keep the load off the engine. as soon as you come to a stop it goes back into v8 mode. If it's in v4 mode coasting and you even slightly give it throttle it's back into v8 mode. So really your only saving fuel when your not using fuel. :dunno: Really stupid IMO.

According to the salesman..he said it was a 5.3...not a 6.0...but i could tell he didnt jack about anything...none of them do..he didnt even pop the hood..im not crazy about the Displacement on Demand as well...Caddy tried it years ago and it didnt work then either...i dunno tho..we'll see...i do know i like them much better in person than in the pictures...im not gonna be getting 1 or anything...im gonna wait for the new HD's...but either way..they're sharp