anyone into salt?

drako

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the initial setup costs are the biggest wallet cleaner.  The fish ain't too cheap though either.  Of course, the cooler the fish, the more you pay. 

:banghead:

I think I'll hold off on saltwater aquarium. I'll just stick to my pond for now, it's not even a year old.

IMG_0028.jpg

Yeah, the initial setup costs are the biggest wallet cleaner.  The fish ain't too cheap though either.  Of course, the cooler the fish, the more you pay. 

I think I'll hold off on saltwater aquarium. I'll just stick to my pond for now, it's not even a year old.

IMG_0028.jpg

ponds are prtty cool too, i have one in my back yard, i had 3 coi's about 18 inches long and they were recenly eaten by coons!

Thats really nice pasedena, I have been wanting to set it up but my neighbor keeps to many damn stray cats... :banghead:

although sometimes i let my boxer out at random hours, its pretty funny to watch them scatter and run into stuff

Yeah, the initial setup costs are the biggest wallet cleaner. The fish ain't too cheap though either. Of course, the cooler the fish, the more you pay.

ponds are prtty cool too, i have one in my back yard, i had 3 coi's about 18 inches long and they were recenly eaten by coons!

Thats really nice pasedena, I have been wanting to set it up but my neighbor keeps to many damn stray cats... :banghead:

although sometimes i let my boxer out at random hours, its pretty funny to watch them scatter and run into stuff

Damn the sucks Chase. 18 inch Kois are pretty pricey too. Have you replace them yet?

Cool you have a boxer. I love dogs. That's my other interest besides cars, trucks and motorcycles. I recently pick up a 9 week old Dolberman Pincher. The breeder call it red but to me he's just brown :dunno: . I already have him bathroom train. He's already chasing deers off my property and stupid golfers who whacks around my bushes looking for their balls. When he gets big their gonna think twice about stepping over. :D

Damn the sucks Chase. 18 inch Kois are pretty pricey too. Have you replace them yet?

Cool you have a boxer. I love dogs. That's my other interest besides cars, trucks and motorcycles. I recently pick up a 9 week old Dolberman Pincher. The breeder call it red but to me he's just brown :dunno: . I already have him bathroom train. He's already chasing deers off my property and stupid golfers who whacks around my bushes looking for their balls. When he gets big their gonna think twice about stepping over. :D

Thats great, i love dobermans one of the best dogs i had as a kid was a dob im in my true element with dogs. Ive seen "red" dobs its a wierd color thats sometimes up to interpretation he might just grow into the color. My boxers already 12 and she still acts just like a puppy, thats why i love boxers so much they are like clowns and are always up to play.

How about reptiles? Anyone have any lizards or the such? A hobby of mine that I would like to start up again.

i got a ball python im trying to get over the whole reptiles creep me out thing. it worked pretty well i think maybe after i get some more room im going to set some more stuff up. *and money*