My 1st Car Show

NTMID8R SS

You can't be that mad about a Gibbs winning? And it's actually a 5.3 supercharged (not a 4.8), along with slotted and drilled eradispeed roters on all four wheels, corsa exhaust, lowered, a different front facia, bumper, leather/suede seats, and a different dash... all stock. vs. a stock ss. I don't think there is much of a comparison.

On the other hand a nicely modded SS would really run with the Gibbs :cheers: .

if im not mistaken gibbs also come in a 4.8 with manual or an auto 5.3. what does a stock gibbs run in the 1.4? imo an ss still looks better but a gibbs does perform better. but mod a an ss the same as the gibbs come and there is no comparison.

if im not mistaken gibbs also come in a 4.8 with manual or an auto 5.3. what does a stock gibbs run in the 1.4? imo an ss still looks better but a gibbs does perform better. but mod a an ss the same as the gibbs come and there is no comparison.

I think you're right about the two options. As far as the 1/4 the reviews I have read have it in the high 13's, with that being said I haven't had the opportunity to get out on the track. Also keep in mind it's got a dinner plate sized pulley on the supercharger to keep the warranty, if that was swapped out to a 3/ 3.1 I'd love to see what it would run.

I agree the SS is a great looking truck, that's why I am a member over here! Well, that and Gasoline Alley ;) . I just really liked the subtle differnces that they went with on the Gibbs.