Parts wanted

747Racing

Hey,

I was washing my SS the other day (my first wash of my new (but preowned) SS) and I noticed that my rear bumper was cracked on both sides where the license plate goes. I know my SS used to be a farm truck (I have no idea why anyone would use an SS for that...) but it's in really good shape. This is the first thing I've noticed and the rest of the truck is in good shape.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone who has installed a rollpan had a bumper (preferably black) that they wanted to sell.

I was also wondering if anyone knew the retail on a new one (I know it will need to be painted).

Also, the centre console in my truck is missing that black rubber insert, I was wondering if anyone here had one or knew where I could get my hands on one?

Hope someone's got something,

JR

I can't remember who, but somone had the rubber insert for sale in the classifieds. I'm pretty sure it was on here, it could been on PT.net though? Scan through them and you'll find somthin eventually.

It was Dylan.

Looks like he sold it. Click here!