SSS STUFF FOR SELL.....

HOLSTEIN

how much horsepower gain does the predator give you on the 03 ss?

claim is 35hp, but i never dynoed...i had mine installed for over a year and a half and when i took it off it ran like a turd... i deff could tell a differance... if you are interested in buying i will even go so far as to help you adjust you shift points and firmness over the phone... i really liked this tuner alot and plan on getting one for my gto....

how much horsepower gain does the predator give you on the 03 ss?

claim is 35hp, but i never dynoed...i had mine installed for over a year and a half and when i took it off it ran like a turd... i deff could tell a differance... if you are interested in buying i will even go so far as to help you adjust you shift points and firmness over the phone... i really liked this tuner alot and plan on getting one for my gto....

hey bro if u dont mind me asking, cause i have the 03 ss with a diablo....what did u set ur shift points and firmness tooo...and what ever esle......im looking for ppl who find a nice tune outta that thing

Edited by BreakYaNeckSS (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
since i traded the sss in on a 06 red m6 gto, i have a few items laying around for sell.....

1. diablo predator programmer..... ready to go, i put the fact tune back in before i traded.... still has protective film over screen and box.... i believe it is 03 and up chevy silverados 6.0's.... $275 plus shipping OBO

2. stock halogen headlights, both high and low.....wore cotten gloves while replacing w/ silverstars... put back into silverstar package...... $20 plus shipping OBO

3. spare tire tumbler lock w/ key.....( the lock you need to remove before you can lower your spare) im sure this item would be expensive from the dealership.. i really dont even know what to price it at so pm me and we can work somthing out.......

im sure i'll find some more stuff

i'll work w/ the prices if you are interested.......

Is the Diable programmer still avail?