Cowl Hood - group buy?

747Racing

Hey I have seen enough Silverado's on this forum now that I have decided I need a cowl hood now too. I mean I don't want to be left out right?

So I was wondering where you are getting them from? Who are the suppliers?

I'm kinda new on here, but I've heard about people on here going together and getting a group purchase. How would I go about setting one of those up? How much are cowl hoods (I know paint is on top of that) but how much do they go for?

Who would be interested in getting a cowl hood if I did manage to set up a group buy?

Thanks for all your help guys!

Enjoy your trucks!!!

JR

Cheers!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm considering one also, and the best price I have found so far on a Goodmark is at Jegs for $450. But then they charge an extra $80 for truck freight, which kind of ruins it.

I'm considering one also, and the best price I have found so far on a Goodmark is at Jegs for $450.  But then they charge an extra $80 for truck freight, which kind of ruins it.

That is probably one of the best prices you will find. No matter where you buy it, the truck freight will need to be added, unless you can find a local place that deals with them and you can pick it up. That is what I did.

Have you tried goodmark direct?

I can talk to them in 2 weeks at sema if that would help any of you guys out I would be more than willing to go pound some pavement with them at sema.. Let me know if I can do anything

If you pull some strings that would be great. I am surprised how many people are interested in a hood actually. Maybe they aren't as common as I thought?

Anyways, it seems that there is lots of interest, how would we go about starting a group buy? Does anyone have any experience with that kind of thing?

Lets get this rolling guys,

Any help is needed and wanted!

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Archived