Cowl Hood - group buy?

747Racing

Are we going to get a PM or something to give us further instructions on when we pay and get the hoods??? :dunno:

Take it easy... I know everyone is excited about the hood. :thumbs:

I haven't been online in a couple of days.

I was also trying to give it some time to see if more people wanted to get in on this so that maybe more members can partner up to save on shipping.

The people who are picking up at the new California warehouse have to wait a little longer too because the hoods are not at that location yet.

I know your all psyched about the hood so I won't keep you guys waiting any longer.

I will be sending everyone a PM tomorrow (11/13) with instructions on who to contact for payment when I get home from work around 4pm EST.

Have the address of your business shipping location ready.

Thanks,

John

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A PM has been sent to everyone on the Confirmed Buyers List (page 3, post #67) with Payment Information.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

If anyone new still wants to get in on this, just let me know.

Thanks,

John

I have a concern about the pick up for the SoCal crowd. How are we to go and pick up the hood at the Norwalk warehouse without any type of proof of purchase, reciept, etc? I sent you a PM concerning this, but I just wanted to put it out there for anyone else who was concerned. Also, what is the Paypal address I can send payment?

I have a concern about the pick up for the SoCal crowd. How are we to go and pick up the hood at the Norwalk warehouse without any type of proof of purchase, reciept, etc? I sent you a PM concerning this, but I just wanted to put it out there for anyone else who was concerned. Also, what is the Paypal address I can send payment?

Great question, but don't sweat it...

You don't think that your going to be asked to walk into Goodmark and just say "give me a hood" do you ?

Contact the seller to make all arrangements for payment type, shipping or pickup instructions.

And as for his PayPal address... He just told me that you should use the email address I sent you all.

I contacted the seller Glenn he said he is going to put the orders in after thanksgiving.  Is it going to take another two weeks after he puts the order in?  I guess I will call him on this.

I have also contacted Glen, he stated that we are looking at the first week in Dec. Sooner for the members who are picking up their hoods at the warehouse.

Since this order will not be placed until after Thanksgiving, what would be the last day to send payment? Also, since I will be paying through Paypal, do I need to add the fees or does Paypal do that already?

Your questions are better directed to Glenn.

He is NOT monitoring this thread and your questions will go unanswered here.

Call Glenn and ask when he needs or wants payment by.

Also, PalPal will NOT add the fees for you.

Glenn is charged the fees to his account by PayPal and he is just recouping them.

Ask him how much to add on to the price.