Cowl Hood - group buy?

747Racing

Paypal charges the seller 3% to receive money, so add about $10-12.

I spoke with Glen today to get an idea of how all this will play out, and he's a nice guy for an Avalanche owner :jester: Send all your personal info with payment, especially your phone #, and present your ID when arriving at the warehouse. The Goodmark shipment going to the Norwalk, CA location was being loaded onto railcars today, so the guys picking them up at the CA location s/b able to pick them up the week after Thanksgiving. Apparantly it is a HUGE shipment of everything Goodmark makes to stock their new location though, not just our hoods, so that estimate on a date could change +/-.

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know, when I talked to Glenn, he told me today was the last day to send payment. I'll be sending mine out today.  :thumbs:

Has anyone else sent it out?

Glenn just called me and told me he is monitoring this thread.

TODAY is NOT the last day to get your money in.

He said that you still have till the end of November or even early december to send in the funds.

BUT remember, the longer you wait to send the funds... The longer it will take to receive your hood.

Glenn did mention that he has only received a small handful of payments so far and was wondering when the rest would come.

If you have already sent Glenn payment and he has NOT acknowledged it's arrival. Please call him and let him know immediately.

Edited by JSal69 (see edit history)

Just to let everyone know, when I talked to Glenn, he told me today was the last day to send payment. I'll be sending mine out today.  :thumbs:

Has anyone else sent it out?

Glenn just called me and told me he is monitoring this thread.

TODAY is NOT the last day to get your money in.

He said that you still have till the end of November or even early december to send in the funds.

BUT remember, the longer you wait to send the funds... The longer it will take to receive your hood.

Glenn did mention that he has only received a small handful of payments so far and was wondering when the rest would come.

If you have already sent Glenn payment and he has NOT acknowledged it's arrival. Please call him and let him know immediately.

My bad!! Glenn had told me that so I just thought I would pass it along. I didn't mean to cause any misunderstandings. I guess all the money for the GB doesn't need to be in for the GB to be sent into Goodmark?

I have sent the money via Paypal today. Hopefully it won't take too long. :thumbs:

I contacted you a few weeks back... and lost the PM with the price.. could you re-send it to me?>

Thanks ,

Jeff

PM sent Jeff.

mailed my payment today....thank you John and Glenn for making this happen... :thumbs:

Your very welcome. I'm glad I could help out.

You guys have to post up picks when you get them painted and installed.

Thanks Jsal. I'm calling Glenn this second :cheers:

Also, just an FYI. I found a set of "cowl induction" metal hood emblems that include the speed nuts. Not sure if you guys are using the double tape method or not but i'm planning on using these if its any easy install.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...mMakeTrack=true

:cheers:

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)